Kailua-Kona, the beating heart of the Big Island, has everything you could need in the perfect Hawaii Vacation. Equipped with picturesque resorts and villas, easily-accessible beaches, a bustling downtown, delicious food, and coffee farms up in the hills (to provide you with world-famous Kona Coffee). A day or two in Kailua-Kona can do wonders; there’s plenty to explore, and much fun to be had!
Following our exploration of Ka’u, the south Big Island, we are returning to Kailua-Kona to wrap up our trip. [Alternatively, you can start your trip from Kona and come back to take your flight at the end of your stay].
Note: This is a work in progress. Check back once the article is finished!
This article is Day 7 of the series of 7 Days in Hawaii. Here are the other articles in this trip:
- READ FIRST: Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Day 1 and 2 in Waikoloa + Waimea
- Day 3 on the Road to Hilo
- Day 4 in Volcanoes National Park
- Day 5 in Puna and Ascending Mauna Kea
- Day 6 in Ka’u (South Big Island)
- Day 7 in Kailua-Kona
Thank you for reading this installment of the Big Island of Hawaii Collection. Other articles in this series include:
- Mahana Beach Green Sand Beach In Hawaii (Papakolea)
- Hawaiian Food: Things You Need to Try on the Big Island
- Seeing a Live Volcano in Volcanoes National Park!
- Manta Ray Night Dive: Snorkeling and Scuba Diving
- Best Beaches on the Big Island
- First Time Ziplining? This Article is for You